Wholesale Fashion News: Simon Thomas reveals the birth of his daughter eight weeks prematurely!

Simon Thomas


Simon Thomas has confirmed that his wife, Derrina Jebb, has given birth to the couple's first child. On Tuesday, October 4, the couple welcomed a newborn daughter into the world eight weeks early. Thomas thanked the Stoke Mandeville Hospital staff before stating that the two had a "long road ahead."

According to Simon Thomas, his wife Derrina delivered their child eight weeks early after becoming "rapidly ill" with preeclampsia.

Simon posted pictures of his newborn daughter and his wife Derrina beaming when she was in a hospital bed following challenging labor.

He revealed that his daughter was delivered eight weeks prematurely and weighed only three pounds after Derrina became 'rapidly ill'.

Derrina is a church minister's daughter who works in the legal sector.

One shot showed his 12-year-old son, Ethan, meeting his younger sister for the first time when she was still in an incubator.

He mentioned a lengthy caption: 'Not everything in life goes quite according to plan. One moment we think we've got eight weeks until our little one arrives; the next, after Derrina fell rapidly ill, we're suddenly welcoming into the world a very tiny, but hugely precious baby girl weighing just over three pounds.

'The neonatal team at Stoke Mandeville hospital were simply incredible and held our hands physically and in spirit, the whole way through a very fear-filled and Stressful Day yesterday.

'I cannot express how proud and blessed I feel right now - I have a beautiful, brave wife in Derrina, a precious son and now a tiny, wonderful daughter and sister for our boy Ethan.

Simon Shares his views about love with Derrina

Wearing the best Wholesale Fashion clothing a black and white snap of Derrina, Simon said he was 'head over heels in love, and said that his and his son's life had been 'blessed' by Derrina, who he started dating in 2018 after reportedly meeting her through a church group.  

He shared the picture to his Instagram account: 'A very Happy Birthday to this very, very special lady. I can't begin to express how much this lady has changed my life. 


Wholesale Fashion

'She's loved me when I was hard to love, stuck with me when I've messed up, walked beside me when there were easier paths to tread, and made me happier than I ever dared to believe I could be again.'

He also said: 'Sometimes people don't always see this. They say things like it's good that she's able to keep the boys’ company or be there to look after them. But Derrina isn't some kind of care - she's the woman I have fallen head over heels in love with. 

Simon Thomas Wish his wife her birthday:

He penned: My Life and my boy's life have been massively blessed by her and she deserves all the love in the world because she's a total one-off. Happy Birthday. @derrina.xxx.

The single father confesses to falling in love but said Gemma could never be replaced, saying: 'I'm very aware she was someone I didn't know before and have got to know over the last few weeks and months.

Right from the early stages – she had this empathy toward me. She's Christian as well and that's important to me as a man of faith.

'She's been an incredible support for me. She was the only person who would always pick up the phone. What I saw in her, I saw in Gemma. When she said my phone is always on, she meant it.'

Simon and Derrina, who married last year, were instantly showered with messages of congratulations and best wishes. Now they are blessed with precious tiny.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips to Open a Fashion Boutique by Stocking Wholesale Dresses

The Best Tips to Make Your Wholesale Sneakers Store Effective!